FIVE individuals have died after being electrocuted at a water park pool in Turkey, as indicated by reports.
Three kids were shocked in a pool at a recreation center, a popular place for British tourist this evening in the town of Akyazi, according to local media.
Private NTV TV said the kids were age 12, 15 and 17.
They have been named as Gökay Yıldırım, Nurullah Ünlütürk and Mert Kalıç.
The Dogan news office revealed how the recreation center’s director and his son jumped into the pool to attempt and save the children.
It is said that the dead father is 58-year-old father Mehmet Kaya and his 30-year-old child is Kadir Kaya.
A sixth individual was likewise hospitalized with electric shock wounds.
An investigation is in progress.